448 W. Meinhart Rd., Apartment 7F
Yellow City, PA 71922
(559) 246-4730 ext. 600
- Available only because I'm required to search for a job to keep my welfare check coming in. Seeking a position
as Substitute Trade Show Booth Bunny with an unprofitable dotcom startup.
- Fluent in Pascal and Forth
(including two years experience in both).
- Currently learning awk/sed and Perl.
- Skilled with AutoCAD and AutoCAD.
- Associate Software Reinstaller, Mauger-Beresford Company (St. Rathfon, MN). Six years experience.
- Associate Trade Show Booth Bunny, Hulet, Kochevar & Herren Ranch Ltd. (Derrickburg, FL). Seven years experience.
- Webmaster, "www.duarte.com". Successful
with 44940 daily visitors.
- Bachelor degree in Advanced Mathematics Nobody Ever Uses at Amelia Keck College, May 1973.
Graduated in the top 20% of class, with a 3.33 GPA.
- High school diploma, Foxexe High School. Finished
in the top 8% of graduating class, with a GPA of 3.40.
- Voted "Most Likely to Succeed... Then Fail" by high school graduating
- Eleventh place, "Worst Actor Contest", North Dakota State Fair.
- Dixie Kourik, My lawyer
Postal address: P.O. Box 193, Emberton, OR, 31575
- Druuthi Untaprow, Eleventh cousin
Postal address: P.O. Box 5137, Jacksonville, ND, 98110
Phone: (503) 534-INYC
- Charlie B. Watts, Sixth cousin
Postal address: P.O. Box 811, Notus, MS, 03402
Phone: (689) 728-8309 ext. 216